Thursday, December 27, 2018

Positive Thoughts

It's been great to have a year where I can just work on being brave and honest guy while willing to work through all the hard stuff that life has to give me opposition over. I don't really need to continue making fun of Crazy Lee even though I will still call her that on this blog. Actually if I meet Crazy Lee again, I'm just calling to call her Lee and start laughing my butt off, sorry. It was such a crazy ordeal that happened and it's actually funny even though there are parts to it that can justify a person to turn so crazy and angry. This is probably why Crazy Lee's minions were afraid of me- they are just her gang of misfit kids.

The more I'm able to talk and stay honest, the more I'm being truthful to myself and able to reason with people while having enough wiggle room to laugh about it later if something went wrong. I think this is a very hot thing to have and it's also very flexible so it's not like I need to be in a significant relationship for those ladies who like me to enjoy it. Those ladies can find their hot guys to marry if they are lucky and pass on me while hoping that I find someone better than them.