Friday, December 7, 2018

So Many Things To Do

I'm starting to get pretty good at managing the stress that comes from being mad at impulsive people temporarily. It could be like my mom on one of her mood swings- it definitely doesn't make me feel like a mama's boy to put up with it. I could also be feeling disrespected by people telling me I'm going to mess things up and seeing things in a more negative manner for an opinion and rolling like that. Yeah, it really gets me feeling testy a little bit with these two things. I'm learning to manage because in the end, they are just little things when you add it all up. In the end, everybody is getting paid or spending time on something so why keep on hating?

My mind is really stuck on reading interesting things lately like yesterday I was glued onto reading a fun article about Queen Elizabeth II and her relationships with 14 presidents during a 70 plus year reign! She's really that old and probably hates being frowned upon because of it. I also like reading people answer questions about their feisty pet cat. I sure do have preferences then in what I like to read even though it might not be so mainstream.

Where am I really going at in life? I really should be staying occupied with managing everything in the smallest increments and staying focused even while feeling so stressed out and angry about anything that's going on or happened. In the end, everybody is spending time and also getting paid if they have jobs and fulfilling their duties. It just doesn't matter to stay mad and maybe better if I avoided it happening while spending my time very wisely.