Thursday, December 27, 2018

What Bothers My Parents

My parents are really worried about my life being such a hassle to live if I end up marrying the wrong person. In the beginning and for a while, I had this marriage inferiority complex. I felt I was too short to ever find someone to marry. I did meet a few ladies who seemed interested in me. One really cute Vietnamese lady who gets sick a lot said she wanted a relationship with me. I just let it go one ear out to the other and dissed her accidentally. She's married now and I regret it and she knows that too because I tried to pursue after her temporarily while panicking about the thought I screwed up over, but I gave up.

I had several opportunities and I just let them pass by and it was like there for the taking with me. I had this dumb inferiority complexes and several of them to deal with while going through college. Man, it sucked otherwise I could have had a nice Korean and super short pretty lady for a wife I met at this church my friend went to. It was fun but I didn't know what I was getting myself involved in. I was very dead inside and not aware of my surroundings. I was like Naruto, an anime character, who is very dense to the idea of female characters liking him. I was worse because I didn't pick up on the signs back then like I'm remembering now and wanting to kick myself over the lost opportunities!

It not only didn't happen back then. It happened all throughout my life! I kept on missing them and now it's like I probably have another but it might be of inferior quality compared to back then. Oh well, when you mess up there's still chances but it probably won't be that great anymore. Anyways, I believe that the longer you wait and work on yourself, the better the chances of things just matching up. I was just an impossible person to be in a significant and romantic relationship with back then. I know another friend who is still like this and like begets like- man, he's crazy and I know I'm not that crazy anymore.