Sunday, January 13, 2019

Well I'm Back

I came back from a Eurotrip a few days ago and feel really rusty about writing on this blog right now. Anyhow, I'm like so behind and I can see how the number of visitors also dipped as well because I'm putting nothing on here. I guess I don't really know enough to connect with people to make them get so obsessed about me. In a way, I think that's creepy so my personality is probably not really something a person would really want to mess with if he or she doesn't like me.

I managed to talk to Chris's wife over the past weekend by messaging her on Facebook. We aren't friends or anything but she told me that she feels protective about the people she's friends with on Facebook from thinking I might not like them. I did ask her to add me, and I just said that moving on can mean becoming friends and it's a wonderful feeling to put in the effort to just be friends and it's a principally sound thing to do in general as a human being. It really doesn't matter what happened for me now and I believe it's probably because I don't have too much trouble looking at them as at least like they are weird family members.