Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Getting Connected

I'm on a social networking site where people can sign up for organized groups and participate in events. I have noticed that it's really fun to meet different people and even hang out with them. I've met a cool chick through this way and we're great buddies now. I was attracted to her at one point even, but I resolved to hold myself back because she has always been dating someone else. She likes me though and found like the only excuse to keep me around while getting engaged recently- she told me that she loves me and sees me as a close brother.

Just plugging myself in these fun groups, I'm being very selective about the events I join and mainly I'm looking to meet some physically attractive women. The more the merrier- I really don't mind if they are taken either; I could use some more good friends who will lead me to an available and pretty girl who is just right for me.    

Yesterday, I realized that driving back home took  me over an hour and then I didn't have time to drive another hour to get to my social events I signed up for. I'm a lot closer to these events if I would just go to them from work. I'm going to have to just make preparations then to have this necessity fulfilled for me.

If I can just meet the right girl for me, then I think my prayers will have been answered. Other than that, I also have a nice friendship with another girl I get attracted to and she's single. It looks like it could really work out if it happened since we have common interests and don't mind hanging out with each other to do things. The flip side is that I'm learning she's a girl and the annoying things she does are also typical things girls might do in general, so I'm trying to find maybe a more understanding chick to jump into a relationship with.