Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Staying On Point

It looks like what I'm doing is trying to find something comfortable to set up and then keep on running with it. I honestly would like to put in the least amount of time possible and have a nice yield of my investments. This is probably what everybody wants. I don't honestly want to deal with people in business either at the same time because I will be such a nice guy in the end and give free stuff away. If I have a lot of money, then that would be cool to go on searching for the best and be nice at the same time with people and to continue rolling with the punches while leading and backing some cool project.

Since I don't have the money and I have this very picky preference that happens to never go my way and how there's so much risk involved at the same time with continuously losing money, it would make sense to just give it up. Doing some research, it looks like there's an influx of cheaper alternatives with safer investments, but lower yields. It's better than just letting the money sit around in a savings and do nothing but lose value from collecting inflation. At the same time, there's plenty of demo accounts out there to just practice away and mess up to melt all of that personal pride away from still being horrible at it while not sacrificing any hard-earned money!

The reason I'm thinking about this now is because competing for other people's money fairly is pretty much a battlefield of being stalemated. It's just constantly outdoing each other and melting away precious time, which I don't mind because it's fun but the progress is that it's a slow build to turning a profit. Everything as it turns out is going to start out super slow for me because I'm not special nor unique with my personality. I'm just like anybody else but with quirky experiences that I don't think anyone would trade me for sadly. I think some people wouldn't have minded being in my position but just do it differently. I'm just glad I didn't turn out to be a nutcase in the end. My status of growing as a person in life has pretty much completed while having been through some weird or boring experiences.