Thursday, January 17, 2019

Craziness With Making Money

I am totally for gaming competitively and taking other people's money now in a playing field with set rules and trying to outdo everybody else competitively or even taking advantage of the big guns to take some money out of it for myself to profit. I am so ruthless when it comes to the business field of my choice and it's all because they are all only a game. Everything dealing with life plays a factor in this business game, and it's all about perceiving advantages and using them to gain the upper hand just to make a profit.

It's a lot of hard work and trusting in Jesus basically to stay focused on task and believing that it's my calling. I am going for it and have to leave behind the past for now, which I'm making the effort to not reveal anymore. I'm just going to exercise discipline this time around even while writing and stay committed to my true goals, no matter how crazy it gets. I'm just placing it all on Jesus and going after committing to following his teachings and putting trust in it by faith alone. I will concentrate even when it feels so hard and depressing and give all of the glory to Jesus.