Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Not By My Own Strength

I realize I am helpless when it comes to not being a selfish person and trying to limit myself from being sinful after feeling miserable. I'm just going to have to put all my faith in the Lord's ways and let the storm pass and live in this manner. I'm really bad at praying, but I guess I should be doing a lot more of that and trying to pay attention when I'm reading the Bible or listening to insightful teaching.

I don't think I'm in the wrong for still pursuing after friendships with people who wronged me after being mad at me for bad reasons. I want to put in the effort and keep it there and focus on my needs more than theirs and solve problems that they may cause me while being a happy guy. I don't have time to do this for now, so I'm going to have to focus on my natural calling that God is putting me through and to let Him lead me in the right path while trusting through those daily cycles that feel like things aren't going my way.