Monday, January 21, 2019

Sticking With It

I guess my life is really revolved around sticking with things and putting a decent amount of serious focus on them. I'm lucky to really be alive and this is how I feel for the most part. I give all the credit with my successes to the Lord! It's just all based on believing that Jesus rose again from the dead and was God incarnate while having been born as a man from a virgin. From reading the Bible and looking for answers to my questions, I came to the conclusion and believe the testimonies are true from evidence that's good enough for me and it's entirely up to everyone to decide for him or herself. It could even be just from not wanting to believe and doing something else. I'm not going to try to force the Bible upon people and just keep it honest as best as I can.

It feels like I'm wanting to make a living as a financial risk manager for now because of it's flexibility and with it not having to really deal with the complexities of underperforming employees. Since I am an employee myself and working underneath someone to earn a living, I should be really happy about it and the fact that I'm earning a decent sized salary which I haven't had in years, I should be really working hard at this company and continuing to further my success in the career.

It's really quite difficult at the moment because after work, I'm feeling knocked out and I really want to go pursue after more things afterwards. I'm no longer really feeling the need to play video games nor even watch that much movies and television on my own. It's fun to do with friends no doubt, but on my own time, I would rather try to keep on earning a lot more money at a quicker pace and legally so that I wouldn't have to work long hours like I'm doing right now. Where I have chosen to try to big dividends is pretty much competing to take other people's money in areas that have a lot of people, rules that favor nobody, and is pretty much an exchange of assets. It's much like trading stocks and this is where I have been forming an interest in all these years.