Monday, January 14, 2019

Getting An Ideal Body

I don't quite have the height because I'm short and under 5 feet 5 inches. I won't ever be at the top echelon of athletes who were gifted with being born and having wonderful genes to play an entertaining sport for earning lots of money. I accept it and trust in the Lord to deliver me to my needs of wanting a nice income with a great load of free time. I can use my mind and stubborn ruthlessness to play competitive with others and take their money in an agreed game with established rules. My ultimate job will be earning people's money while playing a game that favors nobody and has simple rules. How you play it is entirely up to you and based on how smart you are and not about being athletic.

Despite me being short and practically no chance with gorgeous women who are only charmed by guys with the full package, I trust the Lord will deliver me someday to a good girl who is hot! I may be a shorty and looked down by tall people for it, but it doesn't mean that I can't work out to obtain muscles also and have a nice, masculine shape. This is my other natural desire and I give this credit to the Lord. Basically, my time will be about going after all of these ideal desires of mine at its purest form because I know it isn't sinning against the Lord from doing them and they can be used to profit the kingdom.

I don't know so much about muscles and looking good but I guess it will help out my confidence a lot more and keep me from being a bitter guy towards taller men with attitude issues. I guess then since I am smart enough to not land in jail and cause people headaches over the most stupid things, I should obtain this desire so that I would chill out a lot more from trying to force myself to stay humble when I'm dealing with average people who are mad about nothing and I influenced them to get there.