Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Personal Requirements For Dating

I guess from realizing I had a chance with a girl I liked for only one time in being with her and that it just went out the window and how she sees me as a brother now and is engaged to someone else, I really have been thinking about what I'm looking for in a dating relationship. I'm looking to glorify God in marriage by having plenty of heterosexual activity!

It's rather simple then with what I'm looking for. First of all, I need to be attracted to her and secondly she needs to be available and interested. I want her to be willing to save herself for marriage and to feel something genuine from realizing her love. Lastly, I have to be in the mode in pursuing after her. I'm okay with just staying friends and trying to find someone else.

For one of my current relationships, I do have a female buddy who I'm attracted to physically and get along nicely with occasional annoyances from doing a little arguing. It's just that I'm not sure if it's good timing to pursue after her. Maybe, after she's done with her graduate school in like the next four years and shows herself to be really settled in and I still can't find anyone better than her and she's also not in a dating relationship with anyone. I'll just see how long I can put up this act of handling this attraction while around her in the meantime and who knows, maybe I could feel it's really meant to be and try sooner.