Thursday, January 24, 2019

Going After Adjustments

It's pretty hard right now because I'm feeling this weight of a burden and just feeling pressured because I don't have what I want basically. I think I deserve to have this upon me because I haven't really put enough work at it or just wasn't that lucky of a person to get there anyhow. It could really be a combination of both, so looking at it, I'm not really anybody special. I'm just an ordinary person who has been trying to find his own way in this world and make some meaningful sense out of it while trying to wholeheartedly stick closely to God's ways. I'm constantly faltering and in the flesh, so now I have to resort to praying about confessing my struggles to the Lord and to stay motivated with sticking around Jesus.

I'm going to have to trust in the Lord even if I'm not going to climb to the top in the end and just try my best on a daily basis. Yesterday, I was going through some typical guy struggles now that I think of it even if it didn't register like that originally. It could just be that what I'm seeking after in this world would be something I become tired of in the end once I obtain it. Jumping into a dating/romantic relationship with a girl buddy I've come to become attracted with is something I'm seriously considering now. I'm just probably going to lead an ordinary and fun life, but I really have to be successful financially so that I could have all this time to travel and meet other lifeforms and even be able to give back and just be happy overall from all those things. It's like I would need to find a proper balance from putting in the hard work, but maybe my style is really about being catered to taking it easy mostly and enjoying mainly the positives like always trying to indulge in tasty desserts found in life figuratively speaking and having an attractive partner to share it with.