Thursday, January 17, 2019

Regretful Mistakes Redefined

For some odd reason, my mind is just randomly recalling unpleasant experiences over the smallest things sometimes. I have been playing out scenarios in my head where I just become ballistic and start verbally attacking the people who drove me so crazy, but at the same time showing my funny side by saying that I want to be their friend and scaring others from trying to help them. Yeah, I could do all of that because I am still the crazy little guy who wants to always be a friend to people I'm angry with as long as I can feel something that it really isn't that big of a deal on the long run.

It was a bad choice to fall and embarrass myself like a loser when I confronted the stupid pastor and Crazy Lee. It's like a funny movie that is turning into a train wreck if you proceed to watch it even further. I regret that I was acting in the flesh like they were and how it was this positive attitude that I had trouble developing because I was just scared and how I perceived they just didn't care about all the negative things they were doing to me.

All in all, I'm still the crazy little person and I'm willing to take it all the way and put my trust in the Lord for whatever happens and work really hard to solve my own personal problems and maintain a happy feeling in the end. I just don't have time right now to do anything about it, so I'm going to have to save my crazy energy and repress it and let it build up into like a crazy, falcon punch and then release the craziness on Crazy Lee quite possibly! I'm talking about saving and letting it build for years so I don't know how much is going to go into it when it's ready but it's definitely longer than five seconds and will blow myself away and people too because of all the repercussions. I'm just going to act like and pretend to myself that I'm laying low with it, but in actuality, I'm not from now on. It's all self-control, breath in and breath out. Trust in Jesus to deliver the goods in his perfect timing and there's success.