Monday, January 21, 2019

Keeping the Mind From Wandering

I have a really bad habit of not listening to my own thoughts and conscious judgments sometimes. I really have to thank God that the worst thing I really lost was probably just Facebook friends! Actually, I don't think losing Facebook friends is more worse than losing a lot of money. I lost a lot and I'm lucky that I have the money now to climb out of the deficit. I still haven't used it yet though, so I think I could have avoided jumping the gun and getting conned into something even more! Nowadays, I'm no longer willing to put in the effort while not knowing what I'm doing and taking a gamble. It's really dumb to go in this type of direction.

The annoying part of all this is that I really know a person who will act that way and not be very much helpful to the operation of my success. He's just going to want to be a freeloader for doing not much and be happy about just having the connection and getting goodies! His worth of education is not very much- probably to the level of junior high school which is pretty low for an average adult. Well, to him, having a paycheck and not worrying about rent and having a little money in his pocket from working hard intensely as a minimum wage package handler is like gold for him. He's probably still hurting though that he hasn't been able to reach his dreams yet and is realizing slowly what he should have done. I'm pretty impressed about him though that he can still be more practical sometimes than the average person even if he doesn't present himself in an appealing manner and sounds out of place a lot. He's just one annoying guy to deal with, and it was hard enough for me already.

I guess the total objective is about getting to the main purpose and perfecting the components that get to it. It's nice to put in the extras but it would be better to focus on it after the whole thing is performing at a very satisfactory level and just focusing on finding ways to make the ordinary purpose work even better while making sense.