Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Striving To Be Hot

Trying to be a hot, short guy is impossible for nearly 80% of the human race because those people would be considered at least normal in height, along with females included too. I pretty much can try to be in that category now since I'm part of the 20% human population who are short guys. I think it will be even more rare to be labeled sexy while being in that pile. It was nice to be considered hot and told that by Asian ladies who are my friends. When I was a lot younger, I had a lady telling me that quite often when I visited her shop and I really didn't take it seriously either.

Just by being a guy and making himself look pretty good looking and from also being short, it's not really going to do much for the lady friends. I still get hit on by one or two different ladies a month on my online dating profile and I don't even read the messages because I don't want to pay for it! I just have it left up there and the site isn't taking it down for me, so I will let those random ladies interested keep on messaging me even though I won't ever know what they are writing to me about.

I don't think a guy being hot really matters for lady friends. It probably doesn't really matter for a hot guy to not do much with lady friends, too! They are after all, only friends. It's the friendship that counts so much more, if it's just going to stay there. I'm now dealing with being attracted to a lady friend so this is where it's been starting to feel a little different. From my experiences I have been gaining, it's really about being the guy who is pursuing after something. I don't know if it's just a coincidence but a few single ladies have invited me out to end up only hanging out with them. I haven't really figured that out yet because I haven't felt like things were so right for me to just ask. I think that day is coming sooner or later, and I'm just not really worrying so much about it.