Monday, January 14, 2019

Basic Needs

I'm going to try to prioritize again with obtaining my basic wants and just not go around sulking anymore and trust in God to deliver me to where He wants me to be in life. This is something really new once again and I believe this means that I'm going to have to sacrifice at the moment trying to influence some people who got mad about really nothing with me to move on. I'm talking about Crazy Lee and her church who got fed up with me. They were religiously sick about something and can't let it go still because they don't want to move on and be friends with me again.

I believe that my heart is aligned and trying its best to stick to the pages of the Bible, but I believe that God has a calling for each one of us and that He wants us to be truly happy while staying in worship and burying Scriptures underneath our hearts. This means that I should be setting out with obtaining my true desires right now and give credit to the Lord while treating those things as a priority.

My basic desires is something I have discovered naturally and it's something that I'm sure all of us can feel even though it may be so different from one another. I'll share mine because I don't think it's hard to relate somehow or feel connected in some way. I would like to have a very sexy body from working out and having a good diet. Secondly, I would like to double my income and increase my free time and lastly, find myself a loving and attractive woman to marry!

I'm going to go after these goals because they are my true, natural desires. This means that I'm going to have to be off of Facebook a lot more right now because I don't have them. It's fun to post crazy fun pictures that I took though. I don't think I can afford my time to going after friendships with people who still want to shut the door on me. I can try to influence them from trying my best not to be so crazy and becoming weird enough that they don't understand me and start guilt tripping, but I have to focus on my needs right now. I think it's my calling from the Lord to pursue those natural desires and to give Him all the credit for my successes and to lean onto Him when times are rough.