Thursday, January 17, 2019

Committing To Main Goals

Now it's like no matter what, I truly believe it's my natural desires so I'm going to trust in the Lord here to deliver when things are just not feeling so great. All the past issues of embarrassing myself and feeling stupid about it, I'm going to give it all to Jesus and commit myself to stay on the right track and bring all the glory for him! I'm not really so much the lost college kid who was hooked on video games anymore.

I'm going to have to concentrate really hard and start paying attention and just trusting in Jesus with his ways. This is the year for me to make my move and going after some more difficult goals and working super hard for them. By the end of next year, I'm going to move out of my parent's house and put in a down payment for a nice home of my own. By the end of this year, I will double my monthly take home pay. I'm not going to play games with myself anymore and trust the Father and give Him all the glory for the natural desires I am about to pursue after.