Monday, November 26, 2018

Achieving Happiness

I'm writing this post while dealing with a headache at work. Let's see how I do! I guess I'm just trying to finally catch up so I want this to be a filler. It's pretty much like how I'm trying to attempt to write something epic for myself while having fun. I don't think a lot of people even care to read this from being too lazy, meaning it just isn't worthwhile enough to them. That's pretty nice though because a person told me he's too lazy to read my essays! I find that to be flattering because he thinks I'm capably smart.

There was a friend who told me another loser who put a restraining order on me started reading my posts like a religion. That loser friend doesn't read my blog anymore and is a messed up creature but I'm not so impulsive about trying to beat him up anymore. At the time, he thought I was some terrorist because he went through some psychosis from being so mad about how I made fun of him on this blog. This is why he put a restraining order on me- he was literally scared for his life after I made him so mad while he thought that he did nothing to me. He did do something to me- he made me really mad because he wasn't being a gentleman with this lovely lady at work who was lonely and looking for a man! This is all that chivalry stuff that I was feeling back then and boy she was a really tall woman and I'm sure she had a lot to offer while being so attractive for a black and young, single lady. The loser buddy was bad-mouthing her so bad like he owned the place he worked at and he didn't and he said don't let anyone know about this stuff he's venting. It really got on my nerves too much! Anyway this is the drama that occurred for me and he's nowhere I set my foot to anymore even with all these good people he wants to still associate with now. He just isn't worth someone taking seriously and I think even all of his girlfriends would feel troubled about that dude if I told her the whole story.

I'm achieving happiness from just writing about it on this blog and sharing it openly. I can't talk this openly with people because my spoken words don't speak faster than what I can type. I type pretty fast compared to how I talk from being so mellow and considering what I should say instead of being impulsive like having road rage and cussing out fellow drivers on the road! I'm just open and honest and not shy about it, so I think people would rather avoid me if they are so mad because I can continuously keep on playing the mellow type and make them look crazy now.