Monday, November 26, 2018

Setting Priorities Straight

I'm finding out for myself that my mind works pretty slow. I just sit there and nothing comes through for a few minutes and then it gets fired back up to the point that I go into motion. Just try doing this all day, nothing will be done! Well, I'm sure some progress can still be made. It will just take a bit longer while being stretched out into days.

So now the question really is more like, what can be done to be fully content with one's own life? Setting up a simple routine and getting it done while having discussions among friends who are interested is great. It's nice to be friends with a couple lovely ladies who are really into working out. They can seriously point me in a good direction with reminders of what I know already. I can tell that they like me, which is cool. I guess relationships aren't really all about the act of making babies while having so much fun and focusing only on what's fun and not resulting in any kids. It's interesting for sure!

I'm seriously in disagreement these days with the school of old generational thinking. It's really quite weird in that I may not be having the lone and weird crazy life. A lot of people think in this same fashion and even experience it. With my culture, I'm around Koreans who believe in marrying other Koreans to stay within the culture. It's pretty cool actually to stay in it and to find someone nice and attractive to marry within one's own culture. However, I think it's more important to find the partner with the right qualities that will work on the long run.

I'm making this whole post about relationships I want to be in for setting my priorities. I guess then it's a major priority for me because it's something I desire these days. I have this thought of being lonely and all by myself while I'm rich and living in a great house while so healthy and with lots of free time. Oh man, it's the life and when I'm feeling lonely, I'll be just trying to reach out with meeting more nice ladies. It's really just that simple with planning.