Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Making Choices Based On Faith

I seriously believe in Jesus being my Lord and savior all by faith. I believe that he resurrected based on reading the Bible and even though I don't get scientifically how Mary could conceive Jesus through only God and no earthly father, I accept it based on only faith. It's through having faith in Jesus that I want to be loving towards people I'm still mad at because they were so annoying to me in the past.

The Bible says in 1 John 1:8 that for anyone to say he or she is without any sin is a liar. This means that we all live in a fallen world and even other Christians at Hope of God Church in Los Angeles right off of Caesar Chavez Blvd who acted like a bunch of lame morons with me at a stupid church I had selfish reasons over wanting to still attend can't be perfect in their faith either. It's that old beaten up and small church right off the freeway that was used as a wedding chapel in the past when it used to look so cute! I loved going to that church because I loved the feeling of fellowship with a small group of believers. However, they turned crazy on me and had all these anger issues over stuff I don't really concern myself over. I don't agree with all of their doctrine either and allowing for a female pastor. Yeah, that's taking it too far especially when the Apostle Paul said in 1 Tim 2:12, "I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. "

Another cool church I have associated with before even allowed for a female associate pastor and a girl I think has a very cute personality now kept on calling her pastor and giving her all this respect and adoration like that lady pastor is her leader. Okay, I think that's cool in a sense.

Anyhow, I had trouble speaking up and this is what's required for me now based on Scriptures. The Bible points out that when a person is trying to sue you, you should try to resolve it before it gets too out of hand. This is what the lady leader Lee who acted like an appointed pastor ignored with me at Hope of God Church. You just can't assume every Christian will know the Bible like a regular Christian should know, based on what the Bible says.

Anyway what's nice is finally moving on and choosing to be overflowing with grace, love, and mercy with those idiot Christians I was angry at for a long period of time. I'm still mad at them but I'm trying to overlook it on a daily basis now. If I can't, I'm just going to be making fun of them and laughing my butt off, but yeah I should add in some loving effect just because of my faith in Jesus.