Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Allocating Effort Towards Achieving Wealth

It looks like with the tools I have acquired, I'm slowly gaining wealth now without putting in that much effort each day. I really do like this hands-off approach, but it's just that I'd like to make so much while doing this so I've been working on doing swing trades off the Forex market. 

I'm now also interested in buying call or put options for stocks. The benefit of doing this is that it can allow for speculation and cap the amount I will be risking which is the premium for buying the contract and the upside being unlimited gain. This is something that I feel I can handle now. For now, I'm taking the conservative approach by taking on minimal risk in doing options trading and I do have a useful tool that I can apply to it while not having to spend too much time on these trades daily, so I'll be doing that then. I even have a good guideline to follow, so it seems like I'm slowly on my way to gaining wealth. There's only three main steps- make more income, eliminate all debts, and invest smartly as much as possible.