Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Chasing After Main Goals

I now have my main goals in mind which is really to settle with being financially independent and creating a lot of time on my hands so I can enjoy doing a bunch of common things without needing to stress out about not having enough resources and being uncomfortable. For the time being, dating is out of the question since accomplishing my personal goal is coming first. I feel happy to be single right now and having a purpose that aligns with the Lord's will so it's about just pushing onward and loving people. 

I just need to get used to working hard while feeling a lot of stress sometimes and being able to turn it off when I don't need to work anymore. I need to practice and keep on self-monitoring myself while maintaining a positive attitude. I don't think I'm that special and just want to work really hard now to just earn a happy average life.