Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Focusing Properly With Balance

Lately, I just want to be really on top of things and totally squared away with every minute detail as possible. At the same time, I want to be working hard and making some really good money while being smart about it. It seems like now the nonsense I had to deal with compared to others is small fish. It's no longer much of a big deal to concern myself over because I just feel good about myself in general.

I think it's a good time now to move on with the old, crazy care group and situation with Crazy Lee. I mean it's been so memorable to trouble myself through finding a strong footing and was difficult to discern, but now I feel at ease and just ready to move on to the next chapter. 

On top of this, it's a good time to move on from all bitter feelings for myself and not let those angry feelings get to me. I'm understanding how I really want to work it out with this past matter. It's probably going to be them who need to move on from feeling irritated by me proposing something they will be tired of refusing me for in a regular manner.