Friday, October 29, 2021

Finding Solid Grounds

I'm going to be honest but still keep this PG so I can't really talk about the birds flying around to reach their tree! Okay, I have to admit that I already wrote some very mature content and still didn't get busted for it so I would be safe to write it so bluntly while technically being anonymous but yet, I don't exactly know my readers here and I do prefer being nicer and less controversial whenever possible so it makes sense with where I'm trying to get at now. 

I've already dealt with a few stupid people and just getting over all of my personal insecurities now. It was difficult doing this on my own, but what helped me was pursuing and reading up on resources and doing things in a natural and straight-forward manner to let my own individual personality shine through with my writings. In addition, my faith in the Lord has always supplied me this sense of serenity whenever things feel like it's going south. 

It's been neat to notice how Christ can still be working on my heart. Also, now I realize that other well-referenced believers can have bias in their faith just as much as I do, so it can be challenging sometimes to find out who to agree with in an impartial manner. I'm seriously just relying on the Holy Spirit in faith to guide me through those wrestled moments.