Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Working Hard for Favored Living

I'm now realizing that investing in stocks, trading options, and trading in Forex looks like the best way for me to go right now for building my personal wealth. It's starting to make a lot of sense for me and slowly building it up to upgrade my current tools. I'm still roughly about half way there before I break even with using my expensive tools. I have been climbing my way up here in only a year so I should be surpassing it by next year. I'm looking forward to taking it to the next level.

For the time being, I want to start working out on my own at home using DIY tutorials and also practicing a good diet. I'm going to cancel my gym membership which I haven't been using because it doesn't make sense to leave it alone for so long and save me a little more money. I want to try to do growing taller stretches for fun to see if it works. I don't feel bad about being short anymore and so over it. I'm only going to do this for fun. I'm just fortunate that I feel very confident about believing that I was supposed to come out taller but something happened to me.  

For chasing after the right ladies, I'm noticing that I have a shot with all the ones who are already stable which may be hard to find. It sort of makes sense for ladies to have some form of insecurity in general. The Bible considers them to be the weaker vessels for a reason.