Sunday, October 31, 2021

Going for Main Goals

I'm now figuring that I want to work really hard and then retire with enough money while having a stable passive income. I'm open to getting married now as well, but right now my bigger focus is on becoming financially stable on my own. I think it's like having this personal ego trip of not relying on my parents for anything. I want to be the one who can actually support them and do more things in the future.

Currently, I do have a girl who I'm very close to and get invited to spend the night at her home often. We travel, sing, eat, exercise, and even do small projects together.  I stay in her guest room, even though she's offered me to share the same bed and from getting cold too easily. I naturally declined from thinking it would get too warm. This is only platonic but I recognize from an emotional or mental state that we have a very special bond. 

Overall, I'm starting to feel she's like a sister to me which keeps our relationship platonic while we're still technically friends with benefits. How I came to believe we have this status is that she says I can freely practice on being a good partner with her. I'm making the effort as well. It's a really unique relationship and nothing like I've ever experienced before. I'm very comfortable sharing things with her and she's really open about it with me as well.