Saturday, October 30, 2021

Working on Little Things

I'm now realizing what I want to accomplish in practical things while keeping it on a timely basis. It's really difficult to figure things out sometimes while also being quite stressful, but I find it to be still rewarding in the end now even if I made very little progress for the day.

For my life right now which is trying to work hard and become financially successful, I'm attracted to long-term investments and swing trades. I don't think I'm really meant to be a professional Poker player because it does feel meaningless to me sometimes. I think the top-rated professional Poker player is very skilled at it and can also be quite a nutty individual from getting angry and then blaming his failures on others who won some of his money! It's very entertaining and funny when I think about it, but I just think it's meaningless in the end with making money while staring down some hidden cards and trying to hustle around others to take all of their chips. I guess it's just not really meant for me to take that seriously even though I always like to play my game whenever I buy into any table, so I'll try to be the best opponent I can be that you have to beat to take some dollars off of me! I'll just live with any result.

To make money, I'm now feeling a deeper interest with programming mobile apps so I just need a one-hit wonder to make something happen for me. This doesn't feel impossible for me at all, since I like to go off of inspiration and surprisingly, I do have very few things about myself that can connect with plenty of people at the right moment. I like to consider myself to be average and nothing more. 

I want to manage my time better and just get my focus off of dumb things to distract me while I'm temporarily disavowing my personal goals to have fun and feed my other weird curiousities. I think half the battle is already won from just committing yourself to getting started each day and just keeping a level of moderate effort without blowing yourself out. I'll still love myself and keep on living with any result. I think I need to set a reasonable time limit that I can handle to do all these things before giving over to fun and personal distractions to let the day or night go by quicker.