Sunday, October 10, 2021

Feel Good Message

Me: So, the restraining order turned out to be super dumb!

Holy Spirit (My subconscious): No, it was really dumb.

Me: It was really, really dumb!

Sweeeet! If I only exercised true humility after exerting self-confidence in Jesus, then this would have never happened to begin with. However, it was never my fault with all of you guys becoming stupid with me! It's time for me to move on now [lady]. Some things just take too long to heal from a human perspective. I wonder how any Christian in general can tap into God's supernatural power to heal his or her emotional ailment.

"Step 0 starts with prayer" - [other guy] ( still have this guy and another girl I presented her first Bible with from that old cranky church on my Facebook and going to forever protect those connections). I squandered away your connection from not being careful and was too hard from already knowing you married dumb [guy]!

I can slowly work my evangelical "Magic" which was what your so-called sweet [guy] described to me back then even though he sucked at evangelism too and get you both back, but is there time for that? The Book of Ecclesiastes says there's a time and place for anything and I think that period has departed me already so moving on...