Thursday, October 28, 2021

Message to My Former Dumb Buddies

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood"- Marie Curie.

[To Former Dumb Buddies]:

In the past, you guys did a full 180 in dealing with me and then blew it up into something that went exponentially out of proportion! At the surface, it's easy to judge and say "Not enough prayer!" or make lamenting complaints about how stupid you guys were which I still like to do but that's not the big issue. It's all vanity in the end anyway, so it shows people can be so petty sometimes and not want to make time for the silliest thing and focus on other things from being selfish. You guys definitely didn't rock and for that, I have to be in gratitude for having already experienced this fallout with dumb asinine people like you guys at some point in my life.