Sunday, October 3, 2021

Dealing With Physical Negative Feelings While Working Hard

I just texted a really good friend of mine to ask her how she copes with this issue while grinding on something at work. 

I wonder what her response will be. At the same time, I'm still feeling an adrenaline rush from copying word for word my last post at https://academyofscud.blogspot.com/2021/05/staying-dedicated-at-work.html and then sending it to a dumb antagonist I was forced to deal with in the past. He likes to trash talk, so I like to say that this add-on coupled with shutting up his hateful trash talk towards me will have sent a figurative dagger to his heart for a straight kill shot! From not being so weird anymore, I chose not to drag this on and end my initiated duel in one move. He's literally not about to respond to me anymore and will probably ignore all of my future messages now because he's going to know that it's totally unhealthy and unsettling for him.

Getting back to what my friend texted me back just now, we had a little discussion via text and came to the conclusion that these physical, negative feelings need to be dealt with by taking mental breaks. It's all finding the perfect balance despite knowing that I feel passionate about this line of work and still feel stressed out sometimes. 

It's about finding a balance of work and play while keeping the efficiency and awareness that people expect out of you.