Friday, October 22, 2021

Staying Focused and Working Hard

I now really want to keep on staying focused and working hard at something while being happy about it. I really want to develop a better level of concentration for doing detailed work in everything regarding my life. It's going to take some practice along with self-discipline and maybe some self-sacrifice. I'm pretty serious about doing well for myself now. 

Overall, it's really just having a nice run with carrying lots of patience while staying positive and diligent. It's like I believe for myself that when I'm ready to settle down and find the ideal woman for me to marry, I realize that it's going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. I know that I'm not so worried about being turned down by anyone and able to move on while staying friends, if she's okay with it. 

One of these days when I'm rich and have so much time on my hands, I'll be trying to make a move on some nice and beautiful ladies! Something that I'm visualizing for myself and getting comfortable with is the thought of getting physically intimate while knowing I'm a short guy. It seems like there are few women out there who don't care, so I just need to find that attractive one who happens to be available and ready for me! This part is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack and for myself, I'm feeling happy about pursuing it and waiting for it to happen even if it never gets there in my lifetime.