Monday, October 4, 2021

Quick Mental Refreshment

While this is fresh on my mind, I'm going to follow up from yesterday. It looks like I can sometimes keep on writing about the same topic for a while, so I'll just call it a theme now. My main themes have probably been about investing well and trying to do well in life while getting my mind off of making fun of Crazy Lee from thinking and feeling positive. I'm starting to have better control of my anger issues from reading these past posts. They are pretty therapeutic in a sense and originate from just intuition. I'm not really putting in the time to research anything and just writing what I currently think without expecting any backlash from people, since I haven't been too controversial.

I think it's fair to say that Crazy Lee is really not part of the mainstream and she can be classified as a freak by a large number in this world, along with the people I have talked about, so sadly they are being squashed by my painted words to add insult to injury. I see it as only a game though because I know I'm better than these people while feeling so confident. It's definitely a good time for me to move on now from also Annie and Betty who were being dumb and acted so frustrated around me a long time ago. 

I wrote a bad poem about them, and I don't have any regrets anymore because I spoke from my heart and they were just bitter sourpusses about it while worried about their image and how they were being portrayed. They were already weird to begin with and will show it from how they can't really win people's hearts that well to stay on course with following after Christ. Basically, they all sucked at evangelism and probably don't really have a true calling for it. 

While this is fresh on my mind to get back into topic, I think proper work is about relating to passion, commitment, focus, and balance. For balance, I believe that the mind does need to relax from working too hard sometimes when you are feeling worn out and that entrusting Jesus will rejuvenate your down spirit.