Sunday, October 17, 2021

Staying Joyful While Grinding at Work

I'm now figuring that this is probably what God has intended for me to do all along. It's joining the family business and getting paid as an IT nerd who sometimes tries not to slack off so much! 

Right now I think I have a calling for leaving this business and the only way I see it is to become wealthy. It might be a long time before I get there and maybe it will happen at retirement but I'm honestly content at the core of living my current single life. 

Nobody told me how I am as a person, so I had to figure this out on my own. I've always felt God even kept quiet and let me find out my own personal identity dealing with the body of Christ. 

It's been a blessing to find out, and I realize that it's always been right under my nose with how I function. I enjoy grinding it out and reaching a desirable goal, no matter how big or small it contributes to the overall schematics of my life. From playing video games to mastering them while having no reasonable direction to working on a happy average life now, this is who I really am. 

I can see how listening to the Bible every day if possible is grinding it out for developing my spiritual walk. I'm leaning more towards putting my full trust in Jesus and learning to navigate through some tough waves.