Thursday, October 21, 2021

More Trading Adjustments

For trading the OTC Forex market, I'm now examining the monthly, weekly, and daily charts while looking at the 4-hour chart for a good entry. I'm pretty fed up with constantly checking every few hours and want to limit having to do this. This approach is known as swing trading and it's taking a lot longer than I thought. I'm trading with real money and currently losing at it but it's not enough to even sting. 

A few days ago, I mentioned that I was only trading the Daily chart. This didn't result in a desired outcome, so I'm now back on the drawing board and briefly looking at indicators on the last four highest timeframes of Metatrader 4. I have both leading and lagging indicators and am looking to trade in both directions. I'm not planning on giving up with my own system any time soon. 

For playing Poker,  I have learned that it's not a bad thing to keep on playing if you are winning and then to stop if you are losing too much that day. Even the pros will sometimes lose a ton of money in the short term. It is actually advisable to not play against great players and only try to beat silly players for making a living. Still, it looks like there are days where you won't be able to make anything but in the long term, if you are a winning player then that's all you need to get started.