Friday, October 15, 2021

Keeping Busy

From talking to a good buddy who is a lady and older than me, I've learned to appreciate positive energy. This lady friend of mine was someone I really saw myself dating in the future, but now I don't really see it like that anymore. We have already connected at a good level of friendship and maybe there's more, but I don't want to force anything to go beyond its capacity in my personal relationships.  

I want to be more realistic with what I really want, and maybe she just won't be that person for me anymore. I know we are going to stay buddies regardless if I end up chasing after her and she doesn't want me to or vice versa. I'm open to developing feelings and wanting a romantic relationship with her again, but it's going to have to not be something with one-sided interest. I don't mind moving on and staying as good friends.