Saturday, October 23, 2021

Message to Old Acquaintance

Romans 8:31-33 KJV says,

If God be for us, who can be against us? [32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? [33] Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

With how most of you guys treated me and ended up deciding to remove me as Facebook friends, it's all based on insecurities. I see it now just like how most short ladies try to avoid dating short men! I'm short myself at around 5'3" so I've finally taken notice of these nuances. What I'm saying is that since I'm on God's side, it's still cute that I've always been able to get away from all these "petty things" in the past, which also includes your [referring to everyone who showed signs of being miserable or frustrated with negative energy by yelling at me at that church as a whole like how God says my people Israel in the context of you] horrible and low-class mannerisms which drove me up a wall! The hard part is personally learning to control any negative moods and converting it into something positive. I'm doing it out of love for life and what's primarily fueling it these days is my full faith in Christ.

With your guys' insecurities and making decisions to avoid communicating with me while yelling and shouting at me to be quiet while I keep on pursuing a normal conversation, it's actually quite funny and shows you guys are only human. Out of ignorance or silly pride, Chris and Jarred have a tendency to say they are better than most people and try to be selfish while letting their crazy hormonal feelings take over to the point of forgetting their true identities in Christ. It's like they've momentarily become heathens and this is what I experienced with most of the old members at that church. This is wild beyond my imaginations. You guys should really go see a therapist, if an annoyance this little is something you still can't handle that well for moving on to adding me back as a Facebook friend and even being more open-minded afterwards.

I totally get it now with why I want you guys as a Facebook friend. It's symbolic of me taking you guys under my wing. I'm the guy who is half-millionaire and forming six pack abs right now. I'm aiming for my ultimate goal of being a millionaire with six pack abs.

I'm so focused that this is my main priority over finding someone to settle down with. I'm also satisfied and glad beyond indescribable words thanks to the Lord and finding out who I am. It's like having the same good emotion that never ends day in and day out. I'm a positive person, so turning the page instantaneously after being driven angry and venting in a very intelligent way after making very late realizations from learning new things in the present and reflecting with my remnant of memories for answers is part of why I'm still writing to you. I want you to still benefit from this because I'm such a nice guy!