Monday, November 1, 2021

Not Too Bothered

I'm honestly not that bothered by my height anymore. I'm standing at only 5'3" as a man, and it looks like it even doesn't phase the stupid individuals I forced myself to deal with! I can vouch that this is probably only the main good thing about them.

I've really learned to get over my personal insecurity from deducing how I have mostly tall cousins on my mom's side, my dad who is a pretty tall Asian, and how I have larger, wider feet with broader shoulders than my dad that I possess normal genes too and something might have happened. 

I don't really care so much about it anymore and always feel like I'm five inches taller underneath. I don't really have that much personal insecurity over it! Who cares, God can still use you regardless of how tall or short you are on the outside or inside.