Saturday, November 20, 2021

Working on Decent Hustles

For this post, I'm going to be using some jargon to mainly keep myself accountable. It's pretty interesting in that I feel that I am holding myself accountable by being honest about myself and doing all the emotional dumping that I have to do on this blog site and get away with it! This style of posting is really about never accepting any responses. It's mainly just plugging in regular content and then getting something or few people to visit this site daily, besides myself!

In general, a lot of these things are my side hustle besides my main job. I'm embracing my role now.

My main form of profession is software engineering with an emphasis on developing software. I'm happy to have found something that I'm decent at and enjoy doing to make a living. I'm going into mobile app development on the side and want to put something on the market based on being inspired. 

For investing in stocks and options, I'm relying on a conservative group for guidance and will be sticking with them for as long as they can keep the fire burning. I'm saving up my money and putting in at least $1000 each month into investments. It's just a matter of time before it compounds and makes me a healthy chunk of change!

My next level of investments belong on the riskier side. They deal with trades in Forex and cryptocurrency.

I'm making Forex trades on a 4-hour chart that I feel comfortable with after examining the monthly chart for each currency pair. This is now my new style that I'm experimenting with. 

For cryptocurrency, I'm only interested in holding Bitcoin for the long term so I'm trying to rely on my Forex indicators to give me a decent entry point. 

Lastly, I'm playing fast-fold online Poker at low-stakes buy-ins and it does have it's great moments without having to spend so much time at it. 

I've only been at all of these things for less than a year now. I'm always looking to raise my ROI so that I can obtain my goal faster.