Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Interesting to Go Figure

While still being single, I think I get tempted to lust after medium-to-large busty, slightly curvy to petite, and really nice Asian women in general! If I'm able to find one to marry and consummate on a regular basis, then I'm very sure I won't get that much of a bigger urge to be with someone else after getting used to it like a fun chore with her. This must mean that I need to marry well while continually making strides on being a great lover. 

The easy part is finding a girl who looks the part from being quite loose about appearances these days, but the difficult part is going to be finding one who doesn't have too many insecurities about being with me and doesn't really get under my nerves. I think short girls in general despite being a short man can still get around to being physically attracted to me like one of my really good homegirls. I can tell now that she likes being around me while being vice versa and is probably saying I'm like a brother to her because she is insecure about being in another serious relationship at the moment. 

My homegirl isn't quite that busty enough for me to want to naturally lust after her, but I'm finding that the emotional and physical connection we share sometimes can make things really tempting. In fact, she might even be my actual soulmate like she pointed out to me, but said it's only at a friendship level! It's starting to make sense that some of my girl friends may find me to be attractive despite feeling like I'm so short. I definitely have a few physical features that distinguish a taller guy like broad shoulders and chest, large and wide feet, and still weighing a lot while still looking like I'm skinny. 

When it comes down to it, it's really about staying genuinely confident while hanging out with these ladies so they don't feel that sign of something not being right and ruining any good opportunity that's supposed to happen.