Saturday, November 6, 2021

Tapping in on Long-term Wealth

Thanks to subscribing to two investing groups, I'm still profiting on my investment portfolios without having to put that much time into it. Eventually, I want to see a lot of dollar signs as fast as possible while doing this. For the time being, it's really about saving more money and managing growth. 

I'm still really into trading Forex and want to get good at it, so it's what I'm still working on. It looks like getting serious with playing Poker has become meaningless for me. I'm going to need something in place of it, and I've figured out what it already is. It's programming! 

Along with investing and trading, I now want to program on the side some apps to make money and turn this into a serious career for myself with gaining some more income. It's pretty simple with how my personal layout is now, and it's making a lot of sense with what I'm into. I'm fortunate to realize that I don't need to be noticed by others and have enough talent to get any opportunity. I can pave my own path. 

The basics still remain the same. It's about confidence, positive attitude, and hard work.