Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Staying True to Main Focus

Right now, I really want to work on reaching my main goals before finding a good lady to settle down with. Being simple minded, I possibly have in mind a couple girls already who I get along with if they end up staying single. I'm not too sure it will stay that way though, but still, I'm not worried at the very least about getting married late in my life. I already know my type of girl is bountiful in this world and that there will be plenty more to pursue if I ever get turned down.

I'm really enjoying what I'm going after right now. It's not the most difficult thing in the world either from being relaxed about the help I've decided to hire. I'm starting to connect the dots I want while feeling the confidence without having any qualms about working so hard.