Wednesday, November 24, 2021

This Can Happen to Normal People

I do a lot of self-analysis so I'm figuring out that people berating me over the little stuff gets me mad and then I do something I think is funny and creative to them to get it out of my system. It gets on the nerves of those who discontinued communicating with me. I was never that bad because they can't get me in trouble with the things I say to them while I can with them but those people have negative energy that they should get some mental help to exercise self-control or relieve some anger issues. 

So for example, Michelle got all scared from not understanding the situation. It was between only Washington and me and had nothing to do with her. I was asking her if she could get involved to help out with my vendetta against Washington. I just did it with the intent of getting even with Washington and just needed Michelle to talk to him about it to feel relieved of the situation. I also wrote in an obvious sentence that I wasn't going to bring it up ever and let it go if she said no but she ended up turning weird and dramatic while not being able to drop it. That's why she can't get me in trouble and blocked communication with me while complaining I was a scary 5 feet 3 inch man! I was filled with so much anger from calling it B.S. under my skin. She was just filled with negative energy from maybe like going through her girl cycle? I don't really know, but it's not important for me to ask her about it now.