Monday, November 8, 2021

Just a Matter of Time

I'm gradually getting better each month with managing trades for Forex on my own. I see myself doing well enough consistently one day with it. I'm not really going to be a professional Poker player because I just don't have enough passion for it. However, it's fun to play competitively once in a while and hopefully come out with some winnings. 

I also feel like I have to project a lot more inward confidence with positivity while around others. It's hard to remind myself sometimes that I should be looking at things inwardly for myself because it just works better for me. It's all about putting in the hard work to understand how things are while constantly improving yourself to the point that you are leading yourself in a happy direction. 

From being asked how I know these things, I've responded that it's about holding onto a vision and working hard to obtain that position and then enjoying the fruits of labor.