Thursday, November 18, 2021

Spending Lots of Time on Important Things

It looks like I'm finding my personal direction that satisfies me. For the most part, the biggest thing for me is my faith in Christ. It's true though that this world is fleeting away like that one ignorant Christian lady messaged me while looking like she was all over the place and implying that my goals don't matter. I came up with a counter, which was absolutely honest on my end and told her that my goals are about being happy in the Lord and have nothing to do with being worldly. She doesn't truly get it and then I practically told her to shut up next in a nice way while meaning it as a joke. I think she doesn't see herself as equipped enough, so she wants to let anything I want to say go now. 

To keep the conversation alive longer, I could have pointed out the flaws in her assessment but I just felt like joking around with her. This could have upset her as well while making her feel dumb at the same time, so in the end, she's taken the unhealthy decision of running away or staying frozen there like a lame duck. I really shouldn't mind that much about it, but at least I think we both know that I will always have the upper hand. 

I'm pretty much a winner because of my artform. It's a passionate expression of how I'm responding to something crude that was done towards me and not minding on staying friends while taking some precautions with them and advising them to stay positive. It's a form that requires the person to be very direct and honest about himself and may involve telling them what's wrong and what they could do to make an improvement and telling them to stay positive. The last line is to keep on saying what I want from them while saying it like I don't care how they are acting even if it makes me react badly towards them and that I will stay friends and to let others know I said it. It's basically leaning in for a one-sided conflict that favors me more while always being truly honest about it at the same time. I'm ready to use it for the sake of wanting to inspire a better future for anyone who observes me doing this whenever I feel this way, no matter how big or small the situation is; I will still give it my all.