Monday, November 15, 2021

Current Ways With Making Money

One of the biggest things that should be taken into consideration is creating a stop loss when it comes to making any investment in stocks. This should also be applied while trading the Forex market as well. 

I'm currently doing stocks, options, cryptocurrency, and Forex. Forex is still a work in progress, but I just can't wait for everything to start coming together and start making enough. I only see money as a tool that I wish to acquire for my own personal usage. I want to have freedom besides relying on someone else's money. Another really fast hustle that I'm getting into is playing rapid fold Poker tables online for money. My stop loss for Poker games is losing two buy-ins per day. In a matter of up to two hours, I can double my buy-in or lose it. I seem to be doing fine at it, but will have to wait and see how the stiffer competition will act towards me. 

As I gain enough profit, I will be looking to exchange a little in for some more services I'm interested in. This way I keep on making progress with adding things onto a winning trading portfolio.