Thursday, November 25, 2021

Making Progress

I might honestly have stumbled upon a money making trading system that really suits me. The main idea is really simple- it's buy low and sell high. It's from testing out different ideas over the years that I'm just putting it all together that works best for me. We will see if this works out in the next three months. I think I'm really onto something that might always work consistently now. This can make it my secret million dollar trading system that I've been looking for all this time. 

Overall, I'm really happy to be doing things that I'm interested in and learning new things. I want to keep on getting better at being efficient while putting in the work. Basically, my money makers on the side are going to be for now investing in stocks, cryptocurrency, and options, playing online fast-fold Poker, trading Forex, and developing apps. I really have a deep interest in doing well at all of these things and would like to make myself into a millionaire. 

I plan to also get into investing in bonds, precious metals, and real estate as my wealth accumulates. It looks like I have a really satisfying direction to make myself financially independent for the rest of my life and will be obtaining an ability to pass this off to my posterity.