Sunday, November 14, 2021

Reason for Working Hard

I think my main reason for working hard is to just make enough money so that I can have more free time to do other things that interest me. Also, I will have a greater degree of freedom with gifting others after putting in all the labor I enjoyed. It's pretty straight-forward like that. Getting here mainly takes putting in a lot of time and hard work into it. It's a lot easier to do if there's some positive association to it like enjoyment and passionate pursuit. 

I'm just glad to be doing all I can these days while learning to manage my time. I'm not so lightly carried away anymore and making myself feel bad about having neglected a chore. It's really just a matter of committing yourself to something you need or want to do. Maybe, there's a craving to do something else during other moments but I'm not feeling like dying anymore from letting off of them.