Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Message to All My Political Enemies

All I want from you guys is adding me back on Facebook as just a friend. I don't need access to your news feedback, nor do I really care who you associate with.  I don't even have a desire to hang out with you guys any further after working hard to earn this transaction. It's just who I am.  It's just symbolic to me of supporting a good thing.     

From looking at both my end and your end, you guys are currently messed up people who can't agree to this meaningless thing. It just shows me that you guys will be in trouble with handling bigger storms in your personal lives. I recommend you guys go see a counselor or therapist but it isn't my responsibility to ensure it. With you guys being paranoid about me doing stuff to you with just a harmless Facebook page that you guys have full control over already, you guys aren't even important people in this world. Get with the program, so I have a strong passionate reason to stay persistent now. This is going to happen once I reach my ultimate goal that's tied to my spirituality of being a millionaire with six pack abs. I'm half-way there now. 

This is all inward and has nothing to do with outwardly now. I have more potential than you guys because I've been at it longer and always will be moving forward. It just means I'm better at it than you guys. I consider myself to be just average. 

You Guys are Always so Out of It and I Accept that With All of You,
4AverageLife