Friday, November 26, 2021

Update With Making Investments

Nowadays, I'm adjusting to my plan of getting rich while using the tools I currently have. I'm about taking a conservative approach with trading high volatile markets. Most of my investments are in stocks though, since it has been my most stable long term portfolio. I want to increase my ROI so I've sold some shares that I'm uncomfortable with and will transfer them into mostly crypto. I do have a system in mind that I will likely be following. 

The biggest thing that I've been uncomfortable about investing in crypto is the high tax rate that the IRS looks to impose on those traders. I plan to suck it up and pay my dues. I prefer being financially well-off rather than being fearful about high income tax that I'm totally against paying. I can find clever means later to do tax write-offs like the rich people do anyways, if things end up going my way. 

While doing options, I'm now open to calling puts and also selling covered calls later on when my stock portfolio gets to be big enough. I don't intend to risk more than 1-1.5% of my portfolio for speculated trades while gunning for huge profit. This way I get to take advantage of my highly diversified portfolio and have exposure to all the markets that are out there.