Friday, November 12, 2021

Why Crazy Lee is Crazy to Me

Well Crazy Lee is crazy to me because she started yelling at me over stuff that had nothing to do with us both and then filed a stalker restraining order against me which I didn't contest out of shock. Anyway, those are traditionally reserved for crazy exes when there's opposite sex involved and we never dated each other. I was never that interested in dating her either from being against dating outside my ethnicity at the time. She went for trying to extend it and it got dismissed with prejudice by the judge. She went for petitioning and the motion was denied again. I didn't even know she did this, which I noticed on that public court website. She should learn not to do that while holding a grudge against others like me that was never meant to be hers. She took something from her church problems that she wanted to blame on me and then compartmentalized it into something that's meant for personal and dating purposes only. This isn't really the reason why people get restraining orders on each other in the first place. You can only expect that court order to have fallen through and never affect my personal life. 

My confidence is back and I know who I am and what I want while staying positive and going to be persistent.